New CD project in the works?  Can it be?!?!

image Well it looks like we are in the process of beginning a new CD project - or maybe a couple projects.  We are thinking many different things as possibilities:

1. most requested songs - namely the traditional and touching songs we do in concerts (I Heard The Voice Of Jesus, Turn Around Slowly (the grandfather song), I Come To The Garden Alone, etc...)
2. all new originals (Goodbye Old Friend, Thank You)
3. liturgical - including a new Mass setting (that is good and people can sing :-) (new version of Glory To God to go along with the New Translation of the Roman Missal)
4. kids stuff (Everybody Dance)
5. ?

We may do a short CD - 5 songs and then another short CD - 5 more songs - making each project easier for people to purchase since it is sometimes tough for people to pay $15 for a full CD.

What would you like to hear?  Any favorite songs?

What would you buy or give as gifts?

Would you like to sponsor a song or just help make the next project(s) a reality?

Let me know… email me at sean @ seanclive dot com.

image

There are 6 comments so far.

Emma Clive
Posted on 7.03.11 at 11:28 PM

I love you daddy! You're the best dad in the world! :-)
Love,
Emma Clive

Emma Clive
Posted on 7.07.11 at 10:49 PM

I love you too! You're the best ever.

Love,
Emma

Guy Sudano
Posted on 7.10.11 at 2:57 PM

Hi-Im a Catholic songwriter and Im shopping around a song based on the Beatitudes, that I wrote music for-a lot of people Ive played it for really like it.
Can I send any of you singers, bands, artists, or just listeners, an MP3?
Thnaks-G Sudano

Emma Clive
Posted on 7.21.11 at 10:51 PM

I love you too! P.s. I was trying to get 50 winks! ;-)

Tim Limer
Posted on 7.31.11 at 10:50 AM

Hi Sean and Clive clan! Hope all is well. I like the new piece! I can relate to the theme. My favorite is probably Amazed (it is part of my running playlist so I get to listen to it a lot - reminds me to look around a little).

Hambone
Posted on 9.12.11 at 9:47 PM

I love you too!!! Sorry I've been commenting on your page a lot, I just have no other way of texting back!!!!! I love you. Goodnight!!!
Love, Hambone

Sean Clive

In the Journal

You are reading “New CD project in the works?  Can it be?!?!”

An entry posted by Sean on June 30th, 2011. There are 6 comments so far. Share your thoughts below.

Journal Archive